Okay, for those lovelies who still don't know how to make their way to my blog, here's the 'how to'.
I've sent invites to you guys through your respective hotmail emails because I only know those. You should receive the mail and they'd say if you'd agree to read my blog and yadda yadda. Just click yes/okay/something cause I don't really remember how it's like. :)
If you can't go to MSN cause it gets cranky almost all the time, I think you can still read my blog. Just head on over to this link. You can either log in and read it, or, if I'm not mistaken, you'll read some message there which is terribly cute really.
Yeap, hope that helps. Still troubled? Leave a comment dearies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my hotmail account doesn't work! send to my gmail account instead, joshfoo90@gmail.com. I WANNA READ THE CUTE MESSAGE!
Post a Comment